St. Charles Fire Department
St.-Charles Fire DepartmentFire Chief - Clair G. RouseTel: 705-867-2032
11 St.Joseph Street
St. Charles, Ontario
They are dispatched through 9-1-1.
New By-Law Regarding Fires in St.-Charles
Below you will find by-law 2012-16 “Being a by-law to provide for the Prevention and
Spreading of Fires within the Municipality”. The Main changes are as follows:
- Permits are now required YEAR ROUND (previously April 1st to October 31st)
- You no longer need an incinerator to purchase a yearly pass; can be a stone fire pit etc.
- Yearly pass is $30.00 ( HST included) ( was $25.00)
- Daily pass is $3.00 (HST included) (was $2.50)
- Daily passes can be issued for a maximum of 5 days (previously 2 days)
Click Here for the full document